Rackham Karlsson, Family Law Mediator and Collaborative Attorney
As a father of four, I understand the importance of putting your family's wellbeing first and foremost — and I understand that most divorces don't belong in court. That's why my practice is entirely out of court and emphasizes private, respectful methods for reaching agreements, without resorting to litigation.
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Massachusetts Bar Association Section on Dispute Resolution
- Harvard Law School, JD
- Grinnell College, Computer Science.